2. Virgin Media (VMED), engages in providing entertainment and communications services and operates in two main segments: consumer and business. The company provides broadband Internet, television, mobile telephony and fixed-line telephony services that offer a variety of entertainment and communications services to residential and commercial customers across the U.K.
8 Telecom Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.