2. Virgin Media (VMED), engages in providing entertainment and communications services and operates in two main segments: consumer and business. The company provides broadband Internet, television, mobile telephony and fixed-line telephony services that offer a variety of entertainment and communications services to residential and commercial customers across the U.K.
8 Telecom Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts