4. Windstream (WIN), a communications and technology solutions provider, specializes in complex data, high-speed Internet access, and voice and transport services to customers in 29 states. The company provides a variety of solutions including Internet Protocol (IP)-based voice and data services, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networking, data center and managed services, hosting services and communications systems.
8 Telecom Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.