4. Windstream (WIN), a communications and technology solutions provider, specializes in complex data, high-speed Internet access, and voice and transport services to customers in 29 states. The company provides a variety of solutions including Internet Protocol (IP)-based voice and data services, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) networking, data center and managed services, hosting services and communications systems.
8 Telecom Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.