5. Frontier Communications (FTR - Get Report), provides communications services predominantly to rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities. The company's services include a variety of voice, data, Internet, television services and products, some of which are available a la carte, while others are available as bundled or packaged solutions. The company offers services in data and Internet, access, directory and video segments.
8 Telecom Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.