7. AT&T (T - Get Report), a holding company, provides telecommunications services in the U.S. and worldwide. The company structures its operations into four segments: wireless (including voice and data), wire line (landline voice and data), advertising solutions (Yellow and White Pages directories) and customer information services.
8 Telecom Stocks That Could Rise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts