We have selected these stocks based on average analyst price targets, according to Bloomberg. We have listed them in ascending order of potential upside, based on the average 12-month price targets from analysts.
8. Leap Wireless International (LEAP), a wireless communications carrier, offers digital wireless services in the U.S. under the Cricket brand. The company's offerings provide customers with unlimited access to wireless voice and data services for a flat rate, without the need for a fixed-term contract or a credit check.
For the first quarter of 2011, the company reported net customer additions of 331,000 with average revenue per user (ARPU) improving 3.4% from the year-ago quarter. Total revenue for the quarter grew 14.1% to $779.9 million. The churn rate stood at 3.1% vs. 4.5% in the prior year's quarter. Meanwhile, voice churn rate recorded a decade-low 2.8% following upgrades to new data devices and adoption of new service plans.Leap continually engages in enhancing its phone lineups with the addition of new devices providing better customer satisfaction. The company recently added a Samsung Chrono to its feature phone lineup and a Samsung Indulge to its smartphone lineup. Of the 27 analysts covering the stock, 27% rate it a buy and 62% rate it a hold. On average, analysts surveyed by Bloomberg have a 12-month price target of $16.79, which is about 4.5% higher than the stock's recent levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV