American Pacific Corporation Stock Upgraded (APFC)
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 208.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $1.12 million to -$1.21 million.
- The gross profit margin for AMERICAN PACIFIC CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.90% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- AMERICAN PACIFIC CORP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AMERICAN PACIFIC CORP continued to lose money by earning -$0.43 versus -$0.80 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 300.39% to $7.04 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, AMERICAN PACIFIC CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -57.74%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, APFC's share price has jumped by 37.70%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.