NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Shares of China Integrated Energy (CBEH) have taken a tremendous swing upward. The stock is trading at 98 cents as of 11:15 a.m. ET, 28.9% above Friday's closing price of 76 cents. Volume is at 326,371, 0.3 times the daily average of one million.
China Integrated Energy has a market cap of $72.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 89.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.
China Integrated Energy is an integrated energy company in China. The company has a P/E ratio of 0.5, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 1.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
TheStreet Ratings rates China Integrated Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full China Integrated Energy Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV