China Integrated Energy Stock Soars (CBEH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of China Integrated Energy (CBEH) have taken a tremendous swing upward. The stock is trading at 98 cents as of 11:15 a.m. ET, 28.9% above Friday's closing price of 76 cents. Volume is at 326,371, 0.3 times the daily average of one million.
China Integrated Energy has a market cap of $72.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 89.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.
China Integrated Energy is an integrated energy company in China. The company has a P/E ratio of 0.5, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 1.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
TheStreet Ratings rates China Integrated Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full China Integrated Energy Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV