Host's higher dividend will be paid on July 15, to shareholders of record on June 30.
The recent rebound in business -- and to a less extent, leisure -- travel bodes well for the hotel operator.
Convenience store operator Casey's General Stores (CASY) hiked its quarterly dividend to 15 cents a share from 13.5 cents.
The higher dividend will be paid on Aug. 15 to shareholders of record on Aug. 1.The dividend announcement came as Casey's grew its quarterly profit by 4% despite higher food prices pressuring its margins. Discount retailer Target (TGT) said recently its board approved a 20% increase in its dividend to 30 cents a share. The increase marked Target's 44th consecutive annual dividend increase. Target's higher dividend will be payable Sept. 10 to shareholders of record at the close of business Aug. 18. FedEx (FDX) recently approved an 8% increase to its quarterly dividend to 13 cents a share, marking its 10th consecutive annual dividend increase. FedEx's increased dividend will be payable July 1 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 17.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV