Spire Corporation (Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing turn-key production lines to manufacture photovoltaic (PV) modules today announced that it has received a contract for a 12 megawatt (MW) PV semi-automated module manufacturing line from Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. (REIL) located in Jaipur, India.
Roger G. Little, Chairman and CEO of Spire Corporation, stated, “We have worked with REIL and provided them with PV manufacturing equipment over many years; we are pleased they have decided to expand and once again rely on Spire for their new PV module manufacturing needs. This 12MW per year, semi-automated line will allow REIL to take more market share in the fast growing Indian market.”
Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd. was founded to aid in uplifting the rural masses by empowering them, making them self-reliant, and upgrading their living conditions by taking electronics to the villages. To contact REIL, visit www.reiljp.com.About Spire Corporation Spire Corporation is a solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key production lines to manufacture PV modules and is a full-service provider of large-scale commercial and federal solar systems. To learn more, visit www.SpireCorp.com or email PR@SpireCorp.com. Certain matters described in this press release may be forward-looking statements subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risk of dependence on market growth, competition and dependence on government agencies and other third parties for funding contract research and services, as well as other factors described in the Company's Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV