- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Airlines industry and the overall market, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.24, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Airlines industry. Despite the fact that RYAAY's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.64 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $820.42 million or 38.50% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 42.10%.
- RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC increased its bottom line by earning $1.78 versus $1.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.12 versus $1.78).
- RYAAY's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 39.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 76.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.