- Processing plant construction for start up at 1,000 tpd is 87% complete.
- Three stage crushing circuit has been commissioned and crushing of stockpile ore is scheduled to take place in late June. Mounting and installation of the ball mill, flotation cells, thickeners and filters are complete. Piping, electrical and minor equipment mounting and installation are 92% complete.
- Tailings dam has been commissioned and is currently storing water for the process.
- New 8MW power substation is in operation and sourcing power to the project.
- Mining of stopes K, L and M is scheduled to commence in July, in line to produce 520,613 ounces Ag and 4,584 ounces Au or 782,851 ounces Ag Eq* in 2011 and 1.7 million ounces Ag and 15,326 ounces Au or 2.6 million ounces Ag Eq* in 2012.
- The mine has built a development ore stockpile of 37,000 tonnes grading 131 g/t Ag and 1.2 g/t Au.
- To the end of May 2011, US$41.9 million invested in construction or 75% of CAPEX, (*) 2011 Ag Eq based on US$23.60 / oz Ag and US$1,350 / oz Au. 2012 Ag Eq based on US$23.10 / oz Ag and US$1,340 / oz Au.
Fortuna's San Jose Mine On Schedule For Production In August 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.