2. Silver Wheaton (SLW - Get Report) is a mining company, which generates its revenue primarily from the sale of silver. The company operates in nine business segments: the silver produced by the San Dimas, Zinkgruvan, Yauliyacu, Penasquito, Cozamin, Barrick and Other mines, the gold produced by the Minto mine and corporate operations.
8 Mining Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.