PRINCETON, N.J., June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Photocure, the world leader in photodynamic technology today announced the commercial launch of Allumera in the US, the first Photodynamic Cosmetic specifically formulated to improve the overall appearance of skin, reduce outward signs of aging and minimize the appearance of pores with minimal downtime and results that last.
"There is an unmet need in the aesthetic dermatology market and by utilizing Photocure's technology Allumera fills that gap for Dermatologists and consumers who want a non-invasive method for improving the overall appearance of their skin," said Kjetil Hestdal President and CEO of Photocure.
Look Your Best At Any Age
A large consumer study was completed in the US. In a survey of study participants conducted three months after the last Allumera cosmetic treatment, the majority of women reported:
- Their skin looked and felt more radiant.
- Their skin felt better hydrated and smoother.
- Their skin felt revitalized, younger-looking and more beautiful.
- They would recommend Allumera to a friend.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV