Xplore Technologies President To Launch New IX104C5 Rugged Tablet PC Line In Europe
Xplore Technologies Corp. (OTCMarkets.com-XLRT) today announced that the company is commencing a major European launch of its new iX104C5 line of rugged tablet PCs. Mark Holleran, President and Chief Operating Officer of the award-winning rugged tablet PC company, is visiting France, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, and other countries to meet with partners, customers and major potential users of the new line.
“Our new C5 line is the best that we have developed in our history and incorporates features that we believe our customers will find particularly attractive and exciting,” said Holleran. He noted that one of the key features of the new C5 line is that they are field-repairable and field-upgradeable, which allows field personnel to repair units on site, thereby avoiding costly shipping expenses and downtime.
Xplore launched its line of five new rugged tablet PCs in the North America last month. The iX104C5 line includes five different models developed for use in a variety of environments and applications:
- iX104C5 DMSR™ - Dual-Mode Sunlight-Readable Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DM™ - Dual-Mode Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DML™ - Dual-Mode Lite Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 M™ - Military Xtreme Tablet
- iX104C5 DMCR™ - Dual-Mode Clean Room Xtreme Tablet
Based on third-party certifications, Xplore’s new iX104C5 tablet PC line surpasses the standards and specifications that are the measuring sticks for rugged tablet computers in today’s marketplace. Designing and building computers for “Real World Rugged” situations, the iX104C5 line withstands seven-foot drops to plywood over concrete and operating four-foot drops directly to concrete. All models feature industry-leading sunlight-readable displays and are the first tablet PCs with easy, tool-less access for in-field upgrades or repairs. The iX104C5s are also certified for use in hazardous locations. Xplore’s iX104C5 tablet PC line is powered by the Intel® Core™ i7 processor and utilizes Windows®7 operating system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV