Einstein Noah Restaurant Group (BAGL)
Altman Z-Score, Trailing 12 Months: 2.3
Altman Z-Score, Last Fiscal Year: 2.1Einstein Noah Restaurant Group (BAGL) Einstein Noah improved its Z-Score since last fiscal year but remains in lukewarm territory below the safety zone. In its recent quarter, the bagel purveyor more than doubled its profits year-over-year but poor weather conditions led to 173 days of store closures, double the amount in the company's year-earlier period, negatively impacting sales. Einstein Noah's net earnings came in at $1.2 million, or 7 cents per share, up from $570,000, or 3 cents per share, a year ago. Revenue inched up 0.4% to $101.2 million, while same-store sales fell 0.8%. The results came up short of expectations for earnings of 12 cents per share on revenue of $103.5 million. NEXT...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV