NEW YORK, June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cobra Electronics Corporation (NASDAQ: COBR), a leading designer and manufacturer of consumer and mobile electronics, today announced its plans for the first-ever CE Week in New York. CE Week takes place June 20-25, 2011 at various venues across the city.
Cobra kicks off the week on Tuesday, June 21st as a sponsor of gdgt live in New York City. This press and consumer party and gadget showcase takes place from 7-10 p.m. at the Altman Building, 135 West 18th Street. Next up, Cobra will make at splash at Pepcom's Digital Experience, a press-only event taking place on June 22, 6-9 p.m. at the Metropolitan Pavilion. The company will preview its portfolio of award-winning consumer and mobile electronic devices to an expected audience of more than 500 reporters from the world's leading CE publications.
Throughout CE Week, Cobra will showcase some of its newest and most exciting products, including:
- Cobra iRadar™ for iPhone and Android™ – the industry's most innovative, in-car detection system, combining a hardware detector unit with a free smartphone app, plus a host of other advanced technologies, for enhanced driving safety and peace-of-mind,
- Cobra Tag™ – a unique safety device leveraging Bluetooth® technology to protect and track valuables, such as keys, smartphones, purses, and more,
- Cobra PhoneLynx™ – a breakthrough product that allows consumers to maintain the ergonomics and convenience of home phone systems, while eliminating the monthly cost of landline phone service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV