Share of Biogen Idec (BIIB) could move higher Monday after ISI Group biotech analyst Mark Schoenebaum upgraded the stock to a buy.
"On the back of its new multiple sclerosis pill (BG-12), we now believe that Biogen can double EPS over the next 3-4 years, triple it over the next 5-6 years, and quadruple earnings over a 6-7 year horizon," said Schoenebaum in an email to clients Sunday.
Radient Pharmaceuticals (RPC) faces a June 23 deadline to meet a list of financial requirements necessary to retain its listing on the AMEX.
--Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV