The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Announces Investigation Of MediaMind Technologies Inc - MDMD
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of MediaMind Technologies Inc (MediaMind or the Company) (NASDAQ: MDMD) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to FastChannel, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, MediaMind shareholders will receive $22 per share of MediaMind stock they own, for a total enterprise value of $414 million.
The investigation concerns whether MediaMind Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to MediaMind stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether FastChannel is underpaying for MediaMind shares, thus unlawfully harming MediaMind stockholders. In particular, at least one analyst set a target price for MediaMind stock of $23 per share.
If you own common stock in MediaMind and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/mediamind-mdmd.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV