The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of A-Power Energy Generation Systems, Ltd.
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against A-Power Energy Generation Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ: APWR) resulting from allegations that the company may have issued materially misleading financial statements and business information to the investing public.
On June 17, 2011 the Company issued a press release announcing that Robert B. Leckie had resigned from the Company’s Board of Directors “as a result of concerns that his views on process and best practices were not necessarily shared throughout the Company.” A-Power stated that the resignation was not prompted by any disagreement with A-Power on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies, or practices.
Later in the day, however, an article was published on Seeking Alpha raising a number of red flags of fraud at the Company, including allegations that the 2009 financial statements filed by A-Power’s main subsidiaries with Chinese regulators showed less than one-tenth of the revenue and cash balances, which appear in A-Power’s financial statements filed with the SEC.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of A-Power Energy Generation Systems, Ltd. securities to recover their investment losses. If you purchased A-Power securities, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to participate in the class action and to obtain more information. You may also contact Phillip Kim of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV