NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Equity Lifestyle Properties Incorporated (NYSE:ELS) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $63.59, above its previous 52-week high of $63.27 with 505,261 shares traded as of 3:51 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 261,400 shares over the past 30 days. Equity Lifestyle has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 11.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties. The company has a P/E ratio of 44.8, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ELS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ELS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV