LG Display Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (LPL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- LG Display Company (NYSE:LPL) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $13.11, below its previous 52-week low of $13.68 with 31,100 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.3 million shares over the past 30 days. LG Display has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 21.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. LG Display Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and supply of thin film transistor liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCD) to original equipment manufacturers and multinational corporations primarily in Asia, the Americas, and Europe. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.9, below the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 34.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your LPL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV