- Smoother transactions during international travel: Many other countries, especially in Europe, are switching to chip cards – Chase’s chip-and-signature cards will simplify transactions for travelers while abroad in the 130+ countries where chip technology is in use.
- Enhanced security: Chip-and-signature credit cards are embedded with an encrypted microchip that safely processes and stores data and makes the card much more difficult to counterfeit.
- No foreign exchange fees: Travelers will save up to three percent in foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad using the J.P. Morgan Select credit card.
- Ultimate Rewards platform: Customers earn two points for every $1 spent on travel and entertainment and one point per $1 spent on all other purchases. There are no earning limits and points do not expire.
- Visa Signature Concierge: J.P. Morgan Select cardmembers have access to a concierge 24/7 for assistance with travel planning, hotel accommodations and dining reservations.
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection: Access to exclusive benefits at more than 800 luxury hotels around the world.
The J.P. Morgan Select Credit Card Offers Smoother Transactions During International Travel With Chip-and-signature Technology And No Foreign Transaction Fees. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts