Monster Offers (OTCBB: MONT), a leading mobile banking solutions company and Daily Deal aggregator, announced today the company will track and analyze 50 additional U.S. markets within its Hyper-Local Daily Deal Program. New customers have boosted significant revenue to Monster Offers, and have also positioned its Hyper-local Deal Tracking Program as the most detailed and insightful in the nation.
MONSTER OFFERS QUOTE
“The Daily Deal industry is maturing so quickly as more and more companies seek to make their deal programs more successful. Many are now looking to Monster Offers as the source for the most in-depth local and national data and analytics. By closely monitoring and reporting on the top local markets across the U.S., we provide the most granular reports, while also offering a unique and valuable perspective on national trends as well.”
- Paul Gain, Monster Offers CEOABOUT HYPER-LOCAL REPORTS FROM MONSTER OFFERS Customers subscribe to a paid service in which Monster Offers tracks and reports on proprietary market data in top markets across the U.S. for the Daily Deal industry. Monster Offers has been tracking the Daily Deal industry since July 2009, and provides customers with weekly and monthly reports that include timely competitive analysis of local deals, sales volume and trends in markets across the U.S. About Monster Offers: Monster Offers is a leading mobile banking solutions company and Daily Deal aggregator, collecting daily deals from multiple sites in local communities across the U.S. and Canada. Focused on providing innovation and utility for Daily Deal consumers and providers, the company collects and publishes thousands of daily deals and allows consumers to organize these deals by geography or product categories, or to personalize the results using keyword search. The company will introduce new mobile technology in 2011 to address unmet category needs in areas such as loyalty, rewards, payment processing, merchant services, and a Daily Deal eWallet. Monster Offers recently launched its Hyper-Local Daily Deal Reporting Program, designed to help providers improve the revenue and profits of local and regional Daily Deal programs. More information can be found by visiting http://www.monsteroffers.com. Any statements contained in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the management appointment described in this press release, and other risks identified in the filings by Monster Offers (MONT), with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Further information on risks faced by MONT are detailed in the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010, and in its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings are or will become available on a website maintained by the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov. The information contained in this press release is accurate as of the date indicated. Actual results, events or performance may differ materially. Monster Offers does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the result of any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.