- the trading price of United Capital’s common stock;
- the fact that United Capital’s common stock is very thinly traded;
- the limited number of holders of its common stock;
- the minimal liquidity for its common stock;
- the lack of an anticipated need to raise additional capital in the short term;
- the costs, both direct and indirect, associated with the preparation and filing of United Capital’s periodic reports with the SEC; and
- the potential impact of the deregistration and delisting on United Capital’s stockholders, creditors and other key constituencies.
United Capital Corp. Announces Intent To Voluntarily Delist And Deregister Its Common Stock And Tender Offer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.