Myrexis Inc. Stock Downgraded (MYRX)
- Net operating cash flow has increased to -$9.41 million or 30.52% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.53%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Biotechnology industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 6.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$13.72 million to -$12.84 million.
- MYREXIS INC has improved earnings per share by 10.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MYREXIS INC reported poor results of -$1.91 versus -$0.60 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$1.60 versus -$1.91).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, MYREXIS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- MYRX has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.52% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.