Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Investigating Timberland
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of The Timberland Company (NYSE: TBL) violated shareholder protection laws in connection with the buyout by VF Corp for $43.00 per share. If you are a Timberland shareholder – or have knowledge about this transaction – you are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“As recently as May 2, 2011, Timberland shares were trading as high as $45 per share,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “Our potential class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the Timberland Board of Directors maximizes value for investors in this takeover.”
Goldfarb Branham has significant experience representing individual and
institutional investors. Lawyers at the firm have represented investors
in over 100 shareholder class action cases. A firm securities lawyer,
Hamilton Lindley, can be reached at
or 877-583-2855 to discuss the impact of this buyout on Timberland
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV