7. Banco Santander (Brasil) (BSBR) is a Brazilian full-service bank having the fourth-largest asset base in the country. The bank operates in three business segments: commercial banking, wholesale banking, and asset management.
10 Brazilian Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts