BOSTON (TheStreet) -- Welcome to June's Biotech Stock Mailbag Live Chat. The floor is yours.
I'm here for the next 90 minutes or so to answer your biotech investing questions and hopefully spark some interactive debate on the hot biotech topics of the day. This chat only works if you participate, so please keep the questions and comments flowing in the box below.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting that just ended raised some controversies and issues surrounding Exelixis (EXEL), YM BioSciences (YMI) and Neoprobe (NEOP), so let's discuss.If you're interested in FDA drug approval decisions, we can hash out the looming catalysts for Fibrocell Sciences (FCSC.OB), Transcept Pharmaceuticals (TSPT), NuPathe (PATH) or Seattle Genetics (SGEN). What's the real story behind Titan Pharmaceuticals' (TTNP.OB) surprise announcement this morning disclosing an FDA meeting to change the statistical plan for the ongoing phase III study of Probuphine? Ask me questions about the large-cap biotech stocks: Biogen Idec (BIIB), Celgene (CELG), Amgen (AMGN) and Gilead Sciences (GILD). Has anyone figured out why Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI) wants to buy back its stock? Why is Allos Therapeutics (ALTH) trading below $2 a share? Will Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) ever get a new drug approved? Is there any reason to be optimistic about stem cell stocks like Aastrom Biosciences (ASTM), Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) or Geron (GERN)? Let's talk about these stocks today, or any other biotech investing subjects that pique your interest. Please join me live. --Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV