Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (EBR.B)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras (NYSE:EBR.B) is tomorrow, June 17, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 85 cents per share. At a price of $17.61 as of 9:52 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.1%. The average volume for Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras has been 187,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Centrais Ele. Brasileira S.A. Eletrobras has a market cap of $24.1 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 6.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. Eletrobras primarily engages in the generation, distribution, transmission, and commercialization of electric power; and construction and operation of nuclear power plants in Brazil.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV