Each morning, Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include Fortinet, Websense, and Lockheed Martin.
Wednesday, Jim Cramer talked about Fortinet on "Mad Money." Fortinent has been moving upwards, with the 20-period moving average at about $21.61. Fitzpatrick established a support zone, with the high end at $20.50 and the bottom at $19.50. When the stock reaches Cramer's ideal price of $21.00 Fitzpatrick tells investors to only buy half to one third of what they would normally buy.
Cramer also looked at Websense on Wednesday's show. According to Fitzpatrick, the stock's weekly chart shows a bit of a "cup," a decrease in price followed by an increase. He says the low support line for Websense sits between $23.39 and $22.57. Fitzpatrick warns that any movement below the line is "not a good thing."
Finally, Fitzpatrick examines Lockheed Martin. Cramer talked positively about the stock after a caller asked for his advice on "Mad Money." Fitzpatrick says the mid to high 70 dollar range is a good place to purchase the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV