SAN DIEGO, June 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ANX) today announced that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Brian M. Culley, will present at the OneMedForum Business Development and Investment Conference on Thursday June 23rd, 2011, at 10:30am Eastern time, in the Plaza Room at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York.
Interested parties can access a live audio webcast and slide presentation on the ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals web site at www.adventrx.com. An archived presentation will be available on the web site for 30 days.
About ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals
ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary product candidates. Two of the Company’s lead product candidates, Exelbine™, or ANX-530 (vinorelbine injectable emulsion) and ANX-514 (docetaxel emulsion for injection), are novel emulsion formulations of currently marketed chemotherapy drugs. The Company’s other lead product candidate, ANX-188, is a novel, purified, rheologic and antithrombotic compound, which initially is being developed as a first-in-class treatment for pediatric patients with sickle cell disease in acute crisis. More information can be found on the Company’s web site at www.adventrx.com.SOURCE ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV