Exceed Company Ltd. Stock Downgraded (EDS)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry average. The net income increased by 49.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $11.37 million to $16.94 million.
- EXCEED CO LTD has improved earnings per share by 30.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EXCEED CO LTD increased its bottom line by earning $1.70 versus $1.24 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 5.9% in earnings ($1.60 versus $1.70).
- In its most recent trading session, EDS has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $27.80 million or 36.44% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 36.44%, EXCEED CO LTD is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -44.63%.
- The gross profit margin for EXCEED CO LTD is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 14.80% is above that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.