- To co-operate with Catholic universities and international organisations of a historical, philosophical, theological, scientific, artistic or intellectual nature, and to promote co-operation amongst them ( John Paul II, Personal Letter to the Cardinal Secretary of State, 20 May 1982 concerns foundation of the Pontifical Council for Culture).
- To keep up with the activities of international bodies like UNESCO and the Council of Europe, which are concerned with culture, the philosophy of science and human sciences, and to ensure the effective participation of the Holy See in international congresses concerned with science, culture and education (Cf. ibid.).
- To facilitate Church-culture dialogue at the level of universities and research centres, organisations of artists and specialists, researchers and scholars, and to promote meetings of note in and through these sectors of culture (Cf. ibid.).
About the Stem for Life FoundationThe non-partisan Stem For Life Foundation ("SFLF"), a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization, was established to increase public education in all areas of Adult Stem Cell research and application. Its goals are to encourage and support the field of research involving Adult Stem Cells and to provide medicine's most vulnerable populations with access to key technologies. SFLF's key activities are education, clinical research support and bio-insurance for first responders and military personnel. Through working with Science, Theology and Ontological Quest (STOQ) International, SFLF will direct an educational campaign designed to increase understanding of the cultural applicability of emerging technologies and establish new theological, philosophical and bioethical education programs. SFLF is dedicated to helping advance the science of Adult Stem Cell research. Through fundraising activities, SFLF will provide financial support to vital clinical trials on the brink of groundbreaking discoveries. SFLF believes that banking cells for autologous use is a vital form of bio-insurance that must be provided to first responders and the military. SFLF is developing community-based programs to raise the funds needed for local first responders and military to have their Adult Stem Cells extracted and stored for a ten-year period. By doing so, we will be "protecting those who protect us."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV