NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EnerNOC (ENOC) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $15.63, below its previous 52-week low of $36.75 with 103,630 shares traded as of 3:51 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 406,900 shares over the past 30 days.
EnerNOC has a market cap of $416.2 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 33.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EnerNOC, Inc. engages in the development, implementation, and adoption of demand response and energy management solutions for the electric power grid operators and utilities, as well as commercial, institutional, and industrial end-users of electricity in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.8, below the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 112.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
TheStreet Ratings rates EnerNOC as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full EnerNOC Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV