NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Infinera Corporation (INFN) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $6.09, below its previous 52-week high of $12.90 with 300,110 shares traded as of 1:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days.
Infinera has a market cap of $640.9 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 39% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
Infinera Corporation provides optical networking systems based on photonic integration technology in the United States.
TheStreet Ratings rates Infinera as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Infinera Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV