NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- PCTEL (PCTI), FSI International (FSII), Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) and Silicon Graphics International (SGI) are among a few technology stocks that received analysts' heft buy ratings last quarter. Moreover, these stocks have no sell ratings, or potential upsides, according to analysts' 12-month price targets.
Below, the stocks are stacked in terms of upsides, great to greatest.
10. Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) is a supplier of semiconductor-based, high-performance connectivity products that facilitate data transmission between servers, communication infrastructure equipment and storage systems. The company provides interconnect products based on integrated circuits (ICs).
Net revenue for the first quarter of 2011 was reported at $55.1 million compared to $36.2 million in the year-ago quarter, driven by higher switch system revenues associated with the Voltaire acquisition. The company expects its switch system revenues to continue to increase as it provides more end-to-end solutions. Non-GAAP net income was $9.2 million, or 24 cents per share, compared with $10.4 million, or 29 cents per share, in the first quarter of 2010.On the balance sheet front, cash and cash equivalents stood at $54.5 million, up 4.9% year-over-year as operating cash flow increased 68.3% to $13.6 million. During the quarter, the company closed the acquisition of Voltaire Ltd. for $214 million. Moreover, the company recently announced that Toronto-based CNSX Markets Inc. has purchased its Vantage 6024 24-port 10GbE switches to accelerate market data distribution. Going forward, Mellanox expects second quarter 2011 revenue to range from $61.5 million to $62 million. Of the five analysts covering the stock, 60% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. The stock had 29% buy ratings in the last quarter. On average, analysts estimate 8.9% upside to $33 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV