China Digital TV Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (STV)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for China Digital TV (NYSE:STV) is tomorrow, June 16, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 56 cents per share. At a price of $5.92 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 34.9%. The average volume for China Digital TV has been 294,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Digital TV has a market cap of $333.5 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides conditional access (CA) systems to digital television markets in the People's Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.6, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 5.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV