NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Hubbell Inc CL B (NYSE:HUB.B) is tomorrow, June 16, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 38 cents per share. At a price of $64.05 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for Hubbell Inc CL B has been 273,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hubbell Inc CL B has a market cap of $3.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 7.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Electrical and Power. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.8, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HUB.B
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV