To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Peabody Energy (BTU): "Oil is coming down, but we're in a super cycle for coal. This is coal's market. Peabody is cheap and is getting cheaper by the day."
Aruba Networks (ARUN): "I think you need to accept the fact that it's tech and tech is going down. Even the good ones are going down. Don't touch it."Sina Corp (SINA): "I nailed this one and said to sell it at $120. I'm not looking back, we're done." Stonemor Partners (STON): "I think that's an inexpensive stock. Yield is what protects us in bad markets." Vodafone Group (VOD): "Vodafone has a good yield and safety with that yield. I've recommended it before and I'll do it again." American Capital Agency (AGNC): "This has a great yield and I need management to come on and tell me how they do it. I can't say buy it." McDonald's (MCD): "McDonald's is amazing. It's one of the great stocks in this environment." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV