Networkfleet CONNECT Integrates Fleet Management With Garmin Navigation
Networkfleet, a leader in wireless fleet management, today announced the release of Networkfleet CONNECT, a robust set of field management capabilities that seamlessly integrate with compatible Garmin navigation devices. With Networkfleet CONNECT, fleet managers can assign jobs, dispatch drivers to specific destinations, provide turn-by-turn directions and communicate with drivers in real time, all via the driver’s in-cab Garmin device.
Networkfleet CONNECT gives service and delivery fleets the ability to efficiently manage job creation to completion, allowing them to respond quickly to customers, improve routing and increase the number of jobs. Primary features include:
- Job Creation/Dispatch : Create and assign jobs by address, landmark, lat/long and vehicle, dispatch drivers to specified destinations via their in-cab Garmin device, and proactively schedule jobs in real-time or for future dates and times.
- Two-way Messaging : Communicate in real time with drivers in the field, including custom driver response options (i.e. free form text, yes/no, etc.). Send notifications in real-time or schedule messages to drivers with important job-related information.
- CONNECT Dashboard : Access at-a-glance job snapshots showing jobs in progress, recently completed jobs as well as a summary of the day’s job activity. View most recent messages sent between drivers and dispatchers.
- In-Cab Garmin Features : View, accept, and update job status directly from the Garmin device and access turn-by-turn navigation and directions to specified job sites.
"Networkfleet CONNECT gives fleets the power to manage their businesses more efficiently. By assigning and monitoring jobs directly with drivers in real time, this capability provides them with a significant competitive advantage,” said Keith Schneider, president and CEO of Networkfleet. ”At the same time, fleets using Networkfleet CONNECT benefit from the comprehensive reporting, diagnostic monitoring and GPS tracking provided by Networkfleet’s wireless fleet management system.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV