Palatin supported the underlying research efforts as part of its commitment to developing novel drugs for treating sexual dysfunction, including both female sexual dysfunction and male erectile dysfunction.
Palatin Technologies, Inc. is developing subcutaneously administered bremelanotide for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction and erectile dysfunction in patients non-responsive to current therapies. An at-home Phase 2 clinical trial of subcutaneously administered bremelanotide for pre-menopausal women with female sexual dysfunction is scheduled to start in the current calendar quarter.
About Palatin Technologies, Inc.Palatin Technologies, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing targeted, receptor-specific small molecule and peptide therapeutics. Palatin's strategy is to develop products and then form marketing collaborations with industry leaders in order to maximize their commercial potential. For additional information regarding Palatin, please visit Palatin Technologies' website at http://www.palatin.com. SOURCE Palatin Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV