International Shipholding Corporation Stock Downgraded (ISH)
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $6.97 million or 44.10% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The gross profit margin for INTL SHIPHOLDING CORP is rather low; currently it is at 23.90%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 37.40% has significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- INTL SHIPHOLDING CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTL SHIPHOLDING CORP reported lower earnings of $2.06 versus $5.79 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Marine industry. The net income increased by 127.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $10.57 million to $24.08 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.