Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C. Announces Investigation Of STEC, Inc.
Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C. (“GSK”) commenced an investigation into the August 5, 2009 secondary offering of shares by STEC, Inc. (NASDAQ: STEC) (“STEC”) for $31.00 per share. The investigation is to determine whether STEC violated the federal securities laws by making false and misleading statements in documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its August 5, 2009 secondary offering.
What You May Do
If you purchased STEC shares on August 5, 2009 or as part of the August 5, 2009 Offering and/or have information that would assist GSK in its investigation or would like to discuss your legal rights, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call Mark S. Goldman, Esq. at (888) 668-4130 or send an email to Mr. Goldman at email@example.com.
About Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C.GSK prosecutes securities fraud, consumer fraud, price-fixing, ERISA class actions, and shareholder-derivative litigation throughout the United States. The Firm’s lawyers have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of consumers, investors, and businesses. To learn more about Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C., please visit our website, www.gsk-law.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV