Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C. (“GSK”) commenced an investigation into the August 5, 2009 secondary offering of shares by STEC, Inc. (NASDAQ: STEC) (“STEC”) for $31.00 per share. The investigation is to determine whether STEC violated the federal securities laws by making false and misleading statements in documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its August 5, 2009 secondary offering.
What You May Do
If you purchased STEC shares on August 5, 2009 or as part of the August 5, 2009 Offering and/or have information that would assist GSK in its investigation or would like to discuss your legal rights, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call Mark S. Goldman, Esq. at (888) 668-4130 or send an email to Mr. Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C.GSK prosecutes securities fraud, consumer fraud, price-fixing, ERISA class actions, and shareholder-derivative litigation throughout the United States. The Firm’s lawyers have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of consumers, investors, and businesses. To learn more about Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C., please visit our website, www.gsk-law.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV