Three employees of Artesian Water Company, Inc., the principal subsidiary of Artesian Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ARTNA), have been recognized by Miss Utility of Delmarva for their perfect utility mark-out record for 2010. John DiMaio, Mike Petro and Chris Petrucci of Artesian’s Transmission & Distribution Department have a combined record of more than 34 years of service with the company.
The Miss Utility of Delmarva recognition is given to those companies and their employees who have a perfect record of marking utility lines in advance of digging. When a Miss Utility ticket is received by the company, a T&D Utility person is dispatched to the site with a GIS-generated map and a locator. When a valve, main or fire hydrant is found, the employee uses the locator to trace and mark the line so that there is no mistake where the water line is located before work proceeds at the site.
Charlie Foster, Supervisor of Transmission & Distribution, said “It’s rewarding to have good employees who take pride in their work and are always willing to go the extra mile. I am very proud of my crew and the job they do every day.”
This was the second year in a row for John DiMaio to be recognized by Miss Utility.About Artesian Water Artesian Water Company, the principal subsidiary of Artesian Resources Corporation, is the oldest and largest investor-owned public water utility on the Delmarva Peninsula and has been providing water since 1905. Artesian Water distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, municipal and utility customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV