GSE Systems, Inc. (“GSE” or “the Company”) (NYSE Amex: GVP), a global energy services solutions provider, today announced that at its Annual Stockholders’ Meeting held on June 14, 2011, GSE’s stockholders:
- Re-elected Dr. Sheldon L. Glashow, Dr. Roger L. Hagengruber, and Michael D. Feldman as Class I directors to serve until the 2014 Annual Meeting or until their respective successors are elected and qualified, or, if earlier, such director’s resignation, death or removal;
- Ratified the selection of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of KPMG LLP, independent registered public accountants, as GSE’s independent registered public accountants for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011;
- Approved the Company’s 1995 Long-Term Incentive Plan (as Amended and Restated);
- Approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers as described in the Proxy Statement for the Company’s Annual Stockholders’ Meeting; and
- Approved, on an advisory basis, that future advisory votes on executive compensation occur on an annual basis.
ABOUT GSE SYSTEMS, INC .
GSE Systems, Inc. provides a wide range of simulation and training solutions to the global energy (nuclear and non-nuclear) industry, and is the world leader in nuclear simulation. The Company has over three decades of experience, more than 1,100 installations, and over 160 customers in 48 countries. Our software, hardware and integrated training solutions leverage proven technologies to deliver real-world business advantages to the energy, process, manufacturing and government sectors worldwide. GSE Systems is headquartered in Sykesville (Baltimore), Maryland, with offices in St. Marys and Augusta, Georgia; Tarrytown, New York; Madison, New Jersey; Chennai, India; Nyköping, Sweden; Stockton-on-Tees, UK; and Beijing, China. Information about GSE Systems is available via the Internet at http://www.gses.com.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTSWe make statements in this press release that are considered forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements reflect our current expectations concerning future events and results. We use words such as “expect,” “intend,” “believe,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “anticipates,” and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean a statement is not forward-looking. These statements are not guarantees of our future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other important factors that could cause our actual performance or achievements to be materially different from those we project. For a full discussion of these risks, uncertainties, and factors, we encourage you to read our documents on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including those set forth in our periodic reports under the forward-looking statements and risk factors sections. We do not intend to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV