- Re-elected Dr. Sheldon L. Glashow, Dr. Roger L. Hagengruber, and Michael D. Feldman as Class I directors to serve until the 2014 Annual Meeting or until their respective successors are elected and qualified, or, if earlier, such director’s resignation, death or removal;
- Ratified the selection of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of KPMG LLP, independent registered public accountants, as GSE’s independent registered public accountants for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011;
- Approved the Company’s 1995 Long-Term Incentive Plan (as Amended and Restated);
- Approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers as described in the Proxy Statement for the Company’s Annual Stockholders’ Meeting; and
- Approved, on an advisory basis, that future advisory votes on executive compensation occur on an annual basis.
GSE Systems Announces Results Of Annual Stockholders Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.