3. Empresas ICA (ICA) is a leading engineering, construction, procurement and infrastructure company in Mexico.
Net revenue during the first quarter of 2011 grew 21% to $740 million, while EBITDA increased 28% to $124 million from the first quarter in 2010. The construction and concession segments contributed towards the majority of the increase in EBITDA. Net income of controlling interest increased 34% on improved revenue growth and operational performance.
Operating margins rose from 8.8% to 9%, while EBITDA margin was 16.9% compared to 16% in the first quarter of 2010. As of 2010 March end, ICA's construction backlog was $3.9 billion, up 17% from the same period last year.For full year 2011, the company expects revenue to grow by 15% and EBITDA margin of around 16%. The majority of 2011 growth is expected to come from the construction and infrastructure businesses. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 36% over the next one year and it is trading at 14.5 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV