3. Empresas ICA (ICA) is a leading engineering, construction, procurement and infrastructure company in Mexico.
Net revenue during the first quarter of 2011 grew 21% to $740 million, while EBITDA increased 28% to $124 million from the first quarter in 2010. The construction and concession segments contributed towards the majority of the increase in EBITDA. Net income of controlling interest increased 34% on improved revenue growth and operational performance.
Operating margins rose from 8.8% to 9%, while EBITDA margin was 16.9% compared to 16% in the first quarter of 2010. As of 2010 March end, ICA's construction backlog was $3.9 billion, up 17% from the same period last year.For full year 2011, the company expects revenue to grow by 15% and EBITDA margin of around 16%. The majority of 2011 growth is expected to come from the construction and infrastructure businesses. Analysts expect the stock to gain around 36% over the next one year and it is trading at 14.5 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV