10 Top-Rated Buys Under $10
7. Giant Interactive (GA) is one of China's leading online game developers and operators.
During the first quarter of 2011, total revenue stood at $62 million, increasing 33% over the first quarter of 2011. Net income for the period stood at $40 million, up 42% over the first quarter of 2010.
Gross profit was $52 million, increasing 31% over the first quarter of 2010. Gross margin for the quarter was 84%.Commenting on the profitability, Yuzhu Shi, Giant's CEO, said, "While we continue to invest in the development of our game pipeline and seek overseas licensing opportunities, we have maintained a strict focus on cost controls, which has directly benefited our bottom-line. Supported by the growing popularity of ZT Online 2 and continued execution on the development front, we expect our positive momentum to continue throughout the second quarter of 2011." Analysts project an upside of 37% over the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV