9. China Ming Yang Wind Power (MY) is a wind turbine manufacturer in China, focusing on the design, manufacture and service of wind turbines.
During the first quarter of 2011, total revenue stood at $213 million, increasing 39% over the first quarter of 2011. Total comprehensive income for the period stood at $33.4 million, up 59% over the first quarter of 2010.
Gross profit was $55.6 million, increasing 76% from the first quarter of 2010. Gross margin for the first quarter was 26% versus 20.5% in the year-ago quarter. During the period, wind turbine generators (WTG) commissioned by the company reached a historical high of 198 units of 297MW, rising 54% over the first quarter of 2010.For 2011, the company targets a total output of 2.3 to 2.4 WTGs. Analysts predict an estimated upside of 58% over the next one year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts