10 Top-Rated Buys Under $10
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Telecom Corp of New Zealand (NZT), Empresas ICA (ICA), Cemex (CX), Alumina Limited (AWC), Giant Interactive (GA), Gentium (GENT), Lloyds Banking Group (LYG), BBVA Banco Frances (BFR), China Ming Yang Wind Power (MY) and Flamel Technologies (FLML) are expected to return an average of up to 65% over the next year. These 10 stocks have market caps of $100 million and currently trade at less than $10 a share.
Analysts expect these 10 stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on their respective 12-month price targets. These stocks pan diverse sectors such as financials, information technology and engineering, cement, telecom, mining, pharmaceuticals, entertainment, and have average buy ratings of 65% and upside potential of 18% to 107%.
10. Cemex (CX) is a Mexican cement manufacturer with operations in North America, Europe, South America, Africa and Asia.
Total revenue for the first quarter of 2011 stood at $3.4 billion, up 11% from the first quarter of 2011 and the seventh consecutive quarter of top-line recovery. Revenue boost came from the infrastructure and residential sectors in countries where it operates. Positively, in terms of volume, consolidated domestic gray cement and aggregates showed growth for the first time since 2007.
Operating income in the first quarter increased 16% to $172 million from the comparable period in 2010. During the quarter, controlling interest net income improved to a loss of $276 million versus a loss of $342 million in the same period last year, driven by higher operating income, improved exchange gain and lower other expenses. Analysts suggest an estimated upside of 27% over the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV