Vitacost.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: VITC), a leading online retailer and direct marketer of health and wellness products, will announce results for the third and fourth quarters of 2010 and the first quarter of 2011 on Thursday, June 16, 2011 before market open. The Company will also host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details. Participating on the call will be Jeff Horowitz, Chief Executive Officer and Steve Markert, interim Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, June 16, 2011. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the Investor Relations section of Vitacost.com’s website at www.vitacost.com, and will be archived online through June 30, 2011. In addition, you may dial 877-407-0784 to listen to the live broadcast.
A telephonic playback will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET, June 16, 2011, through June 30, 2011. Participants can dial 877-870-5176 to hear the playback. The passcode is 374375.
About Vitacost.com, Inc.Vitacost.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: VITC) is a leading online retailer and direct marketer of health and wellness products, including dietary supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs or other botanicals, amino acids and metabolites, as well as cosmetics, organic body and personal care products, sports nutrition and health foods. Vitacost.com, Inc. sells these products directly to consumers through its website, www.vitacost.com, as well as through its catalogs. Vitacost.com, Inc. strives to offer its customers the broadest product selection of healthy living products, while providing superior customer service and timely and accurate delivery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV